Film Camp 2012

chan soratha

Mar 22, 2012, 11:59:28 PM3/22/12

Dear All

This Saturday, March 24, 2012, the first ever film movement is going to happen in Cambodia: FilmCAMp 2012. Some of you may have heard about it. Others may even have attended our mini-FilmCAMp. The beauty of this event is that we have many parallel sessions for you to choose from and you don't have to stay there all day long. Please see our tentative program in the attached file. You might know about some speakers; you can also volunteer to speak about your favorite topic related to film/art/media. Just keep the blank cells in mind!

Along with FilmCAMp is another unprecedented program: the announcement of the winners of Chaktomuk Short Film Contest 2012. What is special is that you can take part in determining who could be the winner of the best audience's award by voting here:https://www.facebook.com/sabay.com.kh/videos or http://www.youtube.com/user/CSFContest. All likes will be counted!

You also help us by spreading this promising gathering to your networks of friends/colleagues through the attached flyer.

Ultimately, FilmCAMp is not only about film, but also about YOU. So join us this Saturday to see who has impacted or will impact the Cambodian film industry.

--
CHAN Soratha

Mail: chan.s...@gmail.com

Phone: 855 12 726 117

Blog: www.chansoratha.wordpress.com

"What we think, we become. Through our thoughts we make the world," Buddha's precept .

invitationtothefirsteditionoffilmcampcambodia2012.zip