Need More Mobile Game Developers by AngkorOne.com

Phearun Chin

Jul 15, 2012, 3:14:28 AM7/15/12
to jug...@googlegroups.com, barcampphnompenh, pai...@googlegroups.com
Posting title: Mobile Game Developers

At AngkorOne.com, we have one of the most talented, hard-working and compassionate IT staff in the country. Our mission is to build a web and mobile gaming powerhouse while impacting Cambodia’s social development. We have the following career opportunity for those who want to join our world-class team and help change the world:

Full-time Positions with Generous Compensation Package:
Mobile game developers with experience in C++ and object oriented programming needed. Game programming experience preferred but not requiredwilling to train.

Requirements:
Speak English fluently as English is our company standard
Strong work ethic
High productivity
Passion for excellence

Attractive Compensation Package (unique to Cambodia):
Generous monthly salary (above market rate)
Career development at a US-based company
Profit sharing when applicable
Eligible to receive stock options (company ownership)

Company Address:
AngkorOne.com
#22, St. 302
Boeung Keng Kang I, Chamkarmon