Monthly DevCamp, Saturday, November 26, 2011, @InSTEDD - OLAP

savot dane

Nov 24, 2011, 8:41:12 PM11/24/11
to sharevisionteam, barcampphnompenh, khmer...@googlegroups.com, jug...@googlegroups.com, ca...@googlegroups.com, pai...@googlegroups.com, bcar...@manas.com.ar
Hi All,

I would like to invite interested audiences to The Monthly DevCamp which is going to be held this Saturday with a guess speaker from Argentina. See the speaker's notes:

Brian J. Cardiff - iLab Latin America

"So you have a lot of data to analyze, but the query is too slow?
want to see awesome query that you will hate doing query with SQL.
Lets talk about and I will show how to use a nice technology for this.

OLAP, databases specialized for statistical and historical queries."

Topic   :  "OLAP"

Present By: Brian J. Cardiff

Venue :  InSTEDD office (Phnom Penh Center, Building B1, 4th Floor, Sothearos (St. 3), Phnom Penh) [ViewMap]

Date    :  Saturday, November 26, 2011

Time   : 2pm

Cost   : $0, just bring your questions and passion to share

Language: Khmer and English

Cheers,

Dane

C. Sokha

Nov 24, 2011, 10:15:11 PM11/24/11
to jug...@googlegroups.com, dnnd...@gmail.com
Dear Sir or Madam,

I write this email to thank you for your invitation email about The Monthly DevCamp topic on OLAP. I will join this seminar/ speech as your schedule.

Thanks in advances.

Regards,

Chhieng Sokha
H/P: 097 789-5969