[Update]Android Study Group, every Sunday, 9am, @InSTEDD

savot dane

Oct 1, 2011, 6:22:18 AM10/1/11
to sharevisionteam, barcampphnompenh, ca...@googlegroups.com, khmer...@googlegroups.com, jug...@googlegroups.com, pai...@googlegroups.com, chhayk...@gmail.com, siml...@gmail.com, saro...@gmail.com, boren...@gamil.com, lymeng...@gmail.com, sarath...@gmail.com, pengl...@gmail.com, phal.se...@gmail.com, tepkenv...@gmail.com
Dear all,

I'm writing this email to all interested people in android study group which is conducted every Sunday, 9am, @InSTEDD. I would like to inform that we are not going to conduct the session on this Sunday due to ចំហាយ's Pchum Ben. Therefore, pls be informed and alerted that we are going to resume on Sunday next week as usual.

For the newbies who are interested in this session but don't know where to start. Pls refer to my video training on Building Mobile Application in Android, "Setup Android Development Environment". This just to make sure everyone is ready for the session next week.

See you all next Sunday, 9am, InSTEDD iLab (Phnom Penh Center, 4th Floor, Building B1, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh) [View Map]

Further inquiries call me: 092 811 844

Cheers,
Dane