CK forms for joomla 2.5

sambath

Sep 10, 2012, 9:34:32 PM9/10/12
to jug...@googlegroups.com
Any1 here have experience in converting the component/extension from 1.5 to 2.5? I have try converting the CK forms component/module that available only for 1.5 to 2.5 but the result was bad!

regards.

Veasna Keo

Sep 26, 2012, 12:02:08 AM9/26/12
to jug...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sambath,

Hope this link will help:

Anyway, I am not professional of Joomla I just want to help and share my knowledge with you.

regards.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:34 AM, sambath <khons...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any1 here have experience in converting the component/extension from 1.5 to 2.5? I have try converting the CK forms component/module that available only for 1.5 to 2.5 but the result was bad!

regards.

Sysinfomac

Dec 1, 2012, 6:03:15 AM12/1/12
to jug...@googlegroups.com
The component Ckforms is avalaible for joomla 2.5 and soon a plugin too

 look at http://extensions.joomla.fr/extensions/liste-des-derniers-fichiers/1790-accueil/4182-ck-forms-formulaires

regards.