Jug paper published!

Luis Pedro Coelho

Oct 31, 2017, 7:01:52 AM10/31/17
to jug-...@googlegroups.com
Dear jug users,

I am happy to announce that the Jug paper (previously discussed in this
mailing-list) is now published!

I would like to ask that everyone who uses Jug in the context of a
scientific publication cite it in the methods section of their papers.

Luis Pedro Coelho Jug: Software for parallel reproducible
computation in Python
in the Journal for Open Research Software (2017) . 5(1), p.30.

[DOI]

Luis Pedro Coelho | EMBL | http://luispedro.org
My blog: http://metarabbit.wordpress.com

Luis Pedro Coelho

Oct 31, 2017, 7:05:09 AM10/31/17
to jug-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, sent the previous email too soon:

The DOI link was not correctly copied over. It is:

Luis Pedro Coelho Jug: Software for parallel reproducible
computation in Python
in the Journal for Open Research Software (2017) . 5(1), p.30.

http://doi.org/10.5334/jors.161

Thank you
Luis