Help Needed to Convert and Publish Java Day Videos to Parleys

Dmitry Buzdin

May 8, 2014, 4:07:43 PM5/8/14
to jug-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As you may know we have our own Parleys channel:

Its main benefits are: it is free and publishing tools are quite easy to use.

I have around 6 unpublished presentations on my hard drive, which are waiting to be brought online. Those are from Java Day 2013 and 2012.

It takes about 3 hours to publish one video. The main challenge is to sync slides with video.

If someone would be interested to help and learn how to use Parleys for publishing please reply!

And we will have Java Day 2014 this year, which will also have a lot of valuable content.

Regards,
Dmitry

denis...@gmail.com

May 9, 2014, 1:52:07 AM5/9/14
to jug-l...@googlegroups.com
Привет,
Готов попробовать. Пришли слайды и видео с последнего(которые есть) евента и все данные по логину в парлейс.
Денис

Andrejs Vorobjovs

May 9, 2014, 2:12:48 AM5/9/14
to jug-l...@googlegroups.com