JUG web page

dinosaurus

Sep 12, 2008, 11:55:45 AM9/12/08
to Java User Group Latvia
Hi guys,

I've created Web page: http://jug.lv
Please register, create accounts and I'll give you
rights for modifying page contents.
So that we all could add some new topics.

Regards,
Maxim

buz...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2008, 12:54:15 PM9/12/08
to Java User Group Latvia
Nice,

I would suggest to remove Forum for now to avoid information
duplication and put a link to this newsgroup.

Is it possible to change the UI ?

I will try to register on the weekend.

Dmitry

Dinosaurus

Sep 22, 2008, 7:14:16 AM9/22/08
to jug-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm back from the conference. It seems like everybody is registered at
jug.lv.
I've given editing permissions to all the members and you should be able to
edit the content.

- I've disabled Forum
- Themes can be changed, some UI changes are also possible.
Would you like something to change?

Regards,
Maxim

leonardinius

Sep 23, 2008, 7:26:36 AM9/23/08
to Java User Group Latvia
Hi all,

Maxim welcome back. I'm sure you have a lots to share with us :)

About jug.lv on the drupal - I tried to do some posts and find it
quite difficult.
So, http://sites.google.com/site/juglatviaorg/ - to see other
alternatives as well (only problem seems to be domain name) .
I don't suggest to move to it, just to take a look.

http://sites.google.com/site/juglatviaorg/_/rsrc/1222118221923/home/brown_stink_bug_adult.png
- My first immature Logo proposal :D