Urgent Requirement: Salesforce BA @ Indianapolis, IN Onsite

Sk Jaffar

Feb 27, 2024, 1:57:08 PMFeb 27
Hi Team,

This is Jaffar from Siri Infosolutions Inc. I saw your profile in one of the job boards and feel that your skills and professional experience would be a good fit for a position with one of our premier clients. Please review the job description below, if you are interested in this position please forward your update resume for immediate consideration

Role: Salesforce BA

Location: Indianapolis, IN

Job Details:
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) *
1. Salesforce
2. QA teams Testing Strategies (Test Plan, Test Scripts)
3. JIRA and Confluence

Detailed Job Description:
Requirements Gathering and Analysis JIRA and Confluence Create User Stories with Acceptance
Criteria, Process flows, Supporting Dev and QA teams Testing Strategies Test Plan, Test Scripts
Expertise in Salesforce Object Query Language Customization of Salesforce

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. Review
2. Design
3. Develop

--

Thanks J

Jaffar Shaik

Sr. Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.jpg@01D9C621.0D47A5C0

Siri InfoSolutions Inc.,

MWBE Certified

E-Mail 📧 jaf...@siriinfo.com

LinkedIn:(5) Shaik Jaffar | LinkedIn

SiriInfo Website (eVerify)

3 Ethel Rd, Suite # 302 Edison NJ 08817

US Citizens and Green Card Holders are also encouraged to apply