Hi, Jubatus guys.
We are glad to announce that Jubatus 1.0.5 is now available.
This release contains the following feature improvements and bug fixes.
* Bandit: Add GreedyMix algorithm which decreases the exploration ratio according to the trial count, and can stably obtain larger rewards. We can use this algorithm using "epsilon_decreasing" method.
* Python Bridge Plugin: Enables to implement feature extraction plugins easily using Python.
* Jubakit: Add jubamodel transform option that enables to extract nearest neighbor models from classifier models, regression models, and so on.
* Enables RHEL6 to use image feature extraction plugins.
* Fix crash when search neighbors for empty nearest neighbor model.
The full changelogs are following.
* bandit: add epsilon-decreasing method (#354, #381)
* Improve compatibility with gcc-6.x (#368, #369)
* Improve compatibility with FreeBSD (#376, #384)
* Improve compatibility with environment missing ld.gold (#371)
* Implement equality comparator for json objects (#380)
* Improve string to number conversion (#377)
* Bug fixes
* nearest_neighbor: fix crash when search neighbors for empty model (#382, #383)
* Fix FMV not working (#378, #379)
* New Features
* Add python bridge plug-in (#1197, #1208, #1209)
* Image feature extraction plug-in now available on RHEL 6 (#1210)
* Bug fixes
* Fix config comparison on model load to work stably (#1207)
We hope you enjoy this release!
Takeaki Imai @ Jubatus Team