System Maintenance Annoncement

Shioda Tetsuya

Mar 22, 2018, 5:57:50 AM3/22/18
to Jubatus
Thank you for your continued use of Jubatus.

To ensure the security and performance levels for our services, we apply software update on servers from March 22, 2018.

During the maintenance procedure the binary distribution and CI server are not available.
Please find below the maintenance schedule and the affected services.

Start time: March 22nd, 2018, 14:00 JST
We do not have a hard date yet for when the maintenance period will conclude.

Installing Jubatus with binary distribution is now unavailable.
If you use Ubuntu or CentOS and want to install jubatus now, please check how to build and install Jubatus at http://jubat.us/en/developers/build.html .

We apologize for any inconvenience generated by our maintenance procedure.
Thank your for your understanding and support.

Thursday, March 22, 2018 Jubatus community