Hi, Jubatus guys.
We are happy to announce that Jubatus 1.0.3 is now available.
In this release we have a lot of new feature improvements and bug fixes.
* Added distance weight option to nearest neighbor based regression.
* Supported Regression algorithms on Jubakit.
* Added model config / version replacement options to jubamodel command.
* Enabled Classifier and Regression to load model files generated with linear algorithm in Jubatus 1.0.0 or later.
* Enabled to load model files generated with standalone mode into distributed mode.
* Partially fixed the problem that anomaly scores become Infinity .
* Fixed the error that absolute value of cosine similarity score becomes larger than 1.0 when using inverted_index algorithm in Recommender.
* Fixed CSVLoader in Jubakit not working with restkey option in Python 2.x.
* Added validation to save/load APIs.
* Fixed performance regression in standalone mode.
* Model files generated by Jubatus 1.0.0-1.0.2 behaves as if they are saved in distributed mode.
* Ubuntu 12.04 is now officially deprecated. Binary package of Ubuntu 12.04 is continue to be distributed.
The full changelogs are following.
* regression: add distance-based weighting option (#351, #352)
* anomaly: improve to avoid causing inf (#348, #358)
* recommender: improve to avoid causing scores larger than 1.0 in inverted_index (#355, #356)
* Improve local_storage model serialization format be compatible with local_storage_mixture (#359)
* Changes to Supported Systems
* Deprecate Ubuntu 12.04 LTS support (#1189)
* Validate save/load RPC arguments (#1188, #1192)
* Model files generated in earlier versions of Jubatus can now be loaded (#1179, #1187)
* Improve packaging process (#1185, #1186)
* Bug fixes
* classifier/regression: fix performance regression in standalone mode (#1190, #1193)
We hope you enjoy this release!
Takeaki Imai @ Jubatus Team