Zisa's Guilt and N.J.'s Corruption.

1 view

Friedrich

Jun 4, 2012, 12:50:37 PM6/4/12
to Juan Galis-Menendez
Kate Zernike & Nate Schweber, "Legislative Panel Rejects 2nd Christie
Pick For State Supreme Court," in "The New York Times," June 1, 2012,
at p. A23.

New Jersey's surreal experience of corruption in government and
tainted courts continues to defy rational comprehension.

Finally, "Ken" Zisa was forced to step down as Police Chief in
Hackensack -- AFTER criminal convictions for fraud -- as Zisa faces
decades in prison. Other Zisa family members continue to hold
positions of public trust and power, besides Mr. Zisa's behind-the-
scenes "influence."

Judges and other officials who are not loyal to the Garden State's
Democrat machine or its "bosses" will not be allowed to assume the
bench.

It is a hideous and sad spectacle that New Jersey provides to the
world of what can only be called a "failed jurisdiction." The
judgments of courts without honor or integrity, lacking in competence
or paid-off by criminals, merit little respect, Mr. Rabner. ("No More
Cover-Ups and Lies, Chief Justice Rabner!" then "Does Senator Menendez
have mafia friends?" and "So Black and So Blue in Prison.")

I herewith renew my requests for Tuchin's and Riccioli's so-called
"reports" and the secret statements of all rewarded (bribed) or
INTIMIDATED self-styled friends and/or family members recruited in the
failed effort to generate criminal accusations against me, or in the
tainted as well as fraudulent and absurd "ethics proceedings" that
were brought against me. ("Jennifer Velez is a Dyke Magnet!" and "New
Jersey's 'Ethical' Legal System" and "New Jersey's Office of Attorney
Ethics.")

Efforts to cover-up these crimes have now clearly failed. The truth
must be made available to me, Mr. Rabner and Mr. Chiesa. ("Law and
Ethics in the Soprano State.")

Have you no sense of shame about censorship and cybercrime in Trenton?
("Strugge.")

How many others sitting in New Jersey prisons have been secretly
tortured by Terry Tuchin and Diana Lisa Riccioli? How many persons
have been subjected to interrogational hypnosis in the presence of
prosecutors and police officers who fail to identify themselves to
their victims, victims who are often innocent persons targeted for a
frame-up? ("Psychological Torture in the American Legal System,"
"American Doctors and Torture" then "Is America's Legal Ethics a Lie?"
and "Justice For Mumia Abu-Jamal.")

I continue to hope that there are some remnants of decency and honesty
in Trenton officials -- even Stuart Rabner -- that will permit them to
recognize the requirements of legality and justice in this matter, so
as to disclose the truth now concerning the terrible crimes committed
against me. ("Stuart Rabner and Conduct Unbecoming to the Judiciary in
New Jersey" and "New Jersey's Unethical Judiciary" then "New Jersey's
Feces-Covered Supreme Court" and "Virginia Long's Departure.")

This way we can all move on. We all have to move on in order to begin
healing rather than remaining in denial about these events. We have
all grown, Terry Tuchin. ("Larry Peterson Cleared by DNA" and "Albert
Florence and American Racism.")

Sources:

Zach Patberg, "High Court Nominee Shrugs Off Criticisms: Doubts
Precede Confirmation," in "The Record," May 30, 2012, at p. A-1.
(Bruce Harris, first gay African-American nominee for the N.J. Supreme
Court, REJECTED by Democrats at the request of bosses.)

Stephanie Akin, "Past is Dragging Chief-to-Be: Hackensack Police
Leader Has Won Trust, But Ties to Zisa Raise Doubts," in "The Record,"
May 28, 2012, at p. A-1. (Mr. Padilla is a "stand-in" for Zisa and the
Democrat machine. Padilla is said to "belong to" Boss Bob.)

Stephanie Akin, "Zisa Ousted as Chief: Hackensack Now Faces Costs in
20 Civil Cases," in "The Record," May 31, 2012, at p. L-1. (Zisa's
relationship with Hackensack has yet to be severed entirely, even as
Mr. Zisa heads to prison for years. The mob is feeling the pinch,
allegedly.)

John Petrick, "Teacher Admits Kissing Student," in "The Record," May
31, 2012, at p. L-3. (KYLE S. DANIW, 32, of Wayne is the latest
participant in New Jersey' epidemic of child molestation.)

Shawn Boburg, "Port Authority Pressed for Toll Hike Data: Lawmakers
Threaten to Subpoena Agency After 30 Days," in "The Record," June 2,
2012, at p. A-3. (P.A. is stonewalling in response to requests for the
truth, including facts concerning weeks of overtime earned by workers
in a single day -- stonewalling continues to be the OAE's response to
requests about the truth in my matters: "Herbert Klitzner, Esq.'s
Greed and New Jersey's Hypocrisy!" and "New Jersey is the Home of the
Living Dead.")