N.J. Official Offered to Ignore Violations For Sex.

Friedrich

Jun 5, 2012, 2:17:04 PM6/5/12
to Juan Galis-Menendez
John Petrick, "Ex-Passaic Official is Sentenced: Offered to Ignore
Housing Violations for Sex," in "The Record," June 2, 2012, at p. L-1.

"A former Passaic housing inspector who coerced or tried to coerce
women into sex to avoid fines or jail for property violations was
sentenced Friday to a life-time of probation as a registered sex
offender."

Like former Chief Justice Deborah T. Poritz -- who was alleged to
trade judicial favors for lesbian sex -- a number of N.J. officials
have been charged with trading favors for some kind of illicit sex,
usually with minors. ("Deborah T. Poritz and Conduct Unbecoming to the
Judiciary in New Jersey" and "Sex Favors for New Jersey Judges" then
"Virginia Long's Departure" and "New Jersey's Unethical Judiciary.")

I am still unable to access my dashboard at blogger. Hence, I cannot
add to or edit my texts at blogger, but I will continue to comment on
New Jersey events at Google groups for as long as I am able to do so.
Efforts to silence me, illegally, are always expected. ("What is it
like to be censored in America?")

I believe that much of the censorship that I struggle against is due
to my political opinions and attention to corruption in the Garden
State. ("New Jersey's Legal System is a Whore House" and "New Jersey's
Feces-Covered Supreme Court.")

For as long as I am able to do so, I will continue to protest against
crimes by New Jersey judges and lawyers that are unpunished and
against double standards by the state's Office of Attorney Ethics
(OAE) as well as the cover-ups of the truth in my matters. Any insults
or other items posted by OAE attorneys -- or their acolytes -- are
more than welcome -- i.e., John McGill, Esq. ("New Jersey's Office of
Attorney Ethics" and "New Jersey's 'Ethical' Legal System.")

I continue to be appalled by PROTECTION of child molesters and
pornographers specializing in children's misery in New Jersey.
("Judges Protect Child Molesters in Bayonne, New Jersey" and "New
Jersey's Child Sex Industry" then "Is Menendez For Sale?")

"ANGELO PALLOTTO, 71, must also forfeit his pension as part of his
punishment."

Mr. Pallotto's pension is probably already lost to N.J. corruption.
("New Jersey Pension Funds Are $54 Billion Short.")

"The Clifton attorney NICHOLAS J. PALMA" -- known as "Nicky-the-
Mouthpiece" -- "representing Mr. Pallotto, told [Judge] Ridden that
Pallotto had lost both his brother-in-law and his daughter-in-law
since his 2012 arrest."

Mr. Palma is loyal to the Ricciolis of Clifton; Mr. Pallotto, who
denied having anything to do with the deaths of his family members, is
loyal to the Zisa organization, allegedly.

Sources:

Hannan Adeley, "Muslims in N.J. Plan Litigation Over Spying: State AG
Says NYPD Did Not Use Profiling," in "The Record," June 2, 2012, at p.
L-1. (Rather than going after the mafia, Mr. Chiesa is going after Ray
Kelly and the NYPD. Perhaps Mr. Kelly and New York's cops are more
dangerous to Trenton officials than the mafia. I wonder why?)

Abbott Koloff, "Teaneck Man Charged in Sex Abuse of Girl," in "The
Record," June 2, 2012, at p. L-3. (More New Jersey sex crimes and
child abuse is a DAILY reality: "Richard Rhode, 40, was charged with
aggravated sexual contact and endangering the welfare of a child.")

Abott Koloff, "Lodi Man Held on Charges of Sexually Assaulting a
Child," in "The Record," June 2, 2012, at p. L-7. ("MANUEL MEJIA, 50,
was arrested Thursday and charged with aggravated sexual assault,
aggravated criminal sexual contact, and endangering the welfare of a
child. ..." Mr. Mejia is an alleged Bob Menendez supporter and, no
doubt, will soon contribute a lot of money to the Senator's campaign,
possibly through a third party: "Does Senator Menendez have mafia
friends?" and "Is Menendez a Suspect in Mafia-Political Murder in New
Jersey?")

Barbara Williams, "Woman Charged With Fraud in Parents' Health Care:
Allegedly Arranged Charity Coverage," in "The Record," June 2, 2012,
at p. L-7. ("Estel A. Falcon, 38, tried to scam money in her sick
parents' name. No relation is alleged to Judge Falcone of North
Bergen, New Jersey, or to a so-called "ALINA FALCON" of UNIVISION's
legal department.)

Melissa Hayes, "Another Christie Nominee Shot Down," in "The Record,"
June 1, 2012, at p. A-1. (Senators Cardinale and Salo team-up to go
after Mr. Christie's nominee. Mr. Cardinale denies underworld
affiliations, but admits -- allegedly -- to "knowing" Mr. Zisa,
formerly of the Hackensack Police Department.)