Minority Report.

Friedrich

Jul 14, 2012, 3:38:18 PM7/14/12
to Juan Galis-Menendez
As I review my comments on "Prometheus," it occurs to me that --
despite being limited to 45 minutes per day, usually, and harassments
that include alterations of my format at Google Groups as well as
deliberate attempts to distract me as I write in the library -- there
were very few typos in my movie review, only one, in fact. Not bad.

None of my writings can be edited or "previewed" at Google. I'd prefer
to use the "old" format. I am told that I will be FORCED to use the
new format, which looks fake and hoaky to me, like the alterations at
blogger and MSN.

I am still unable to access my MSN account. I can't get to Yahoo. I am
unable to access discussion groups at either of those locations. I am
not in facebook or twitter. I do not have (or want) a cell phone or
ipad, nor any other such device. I am still prevented from accessing
blogger's dashboard, although I plan to continue trying to do so, and
I have no idea whether my books continue to exist at Lulu or anywhere.
I expect to see more of my writings plagiarized. ("What is it like to
be plagiarized?" and "'Brideshead Revisited': A Movie Review.")

On the positive side, "I have reason to believe" that the
international audience for these cybercrimes and censorship efforts
against me is growing. Hatred of the psychological torture techniques
that I have described and placed on display at my sites -- techniques
and efforts emanating from New Jersey -- is intense and growing as is
puzzlement at the inability of American law enforcement to do
something about these crimes or to arrest those who commit them.

Mr. Kelly, this matter requires your attention. Perhaps if N.J. police
believed that criminals are African-American they would actually do
something to enforce my Constitutional right to be free in my
expressions and opinions. ("What is it like to be censored in America"
and "An Unpleasant Encounter With New Jersey's State Police.")

Who do I need to "take care of" in New Jersey? A recent scandal
concerning attempts to intimidate or coerce politicians in Trenton in
order for them to approve of Ms. Dow's judicial candidacy or
nomination for the Superior Court bench -- Mr. Christie's increasingly
ugly tactics bespeaks a "banana republic"-like sense of his
responsibilities as governor -- will be explored at length on Monday,
assuming that I am able to write after restoring my preferred format
to this group.

It now appears that the very same officials and police officers who
complained of NYPD monitoring of Islamic groups in New Jersey actually
ASSISTED in efforts to carry out that monitoring. I wish I could say
that I am surprised by this hypocrisy and lying from New Jersey's
State Police. ("America's Holocaust" and "How censorship works in
America.")

Do you speak to me of "ethics," Mr. Rabner? ("Albert Florence and
American Racism" and "No More Cover-Ups and Lies, Chief Justice
Rabner!")