Unable to Access Blogger on August 23, 2012.

Friedrich

Aug 22, 2012, 2:28:29 PM8/22/12
to Juan Galis-Menendez
August 23, 2012 at 2:10 P.M. I made a reservation at the Morningside
Heights branch of the NYPL earlier today and was assigned to computer
number one, downstairs, in the language lab at 2:05 P.M. I was unable
to make use of that computer because of a lecture which should have
prevented my receipt of that reservation in the first place. With the
assistance of a librarian, I was then assigned to a desk top computer,
upstairs, at 2:25 P.M., but was unable to access blogger. I will try
again to do so before my time is up today. I am sure that this is
merely a coincidence and not a deliberate attempt at censorship. ("How
censorship works in America" and "Censorship and Cruelty in New
Jersey.")