New Jersey is Still America's Legal Toilet.

1 view
Message has been deleted

Friedrich

Jun 23, 2012, 3:01:33 PM6/23/12
to Juan Galis-Menendez
June 23, 2012 at 2:34 P.M. I experienced great difficulties, again, in
reaching this group. The library's (Morningside Heights) home page was
changed to "Google." I am amazed to find it necessary to sign-in twice
at blogger. I am still unable to reach my dashboard. I closed-out my
entry, then returned to google. Now, I will try to write here,
briefly, once more.

Clearly, someone is permitted to engage in this computer crime even
though many innocent New York library users are injured by this
sabotage of equipment. ("How censorship works in America.")

Justo Bautista, "Sexual Abuse of Girl, 4, Alleged in Cliffside Park,"
in "The Record," June 20, 2012, at p. L-3. ("New Jersey Superior Court
Judge is a Child Molester" and "New Jersey's Child Abuse Epidemic.")

James Quirk, "Elwell Reports to Prison," in "The Record," June 19,
2012, at p. L-1. (Former Secaucus Mayor Dennis Elwell heads to prison
for a reunion with many colleagues from Hudson County.)

Kim Lueddeke, "Lawsuit Alleges Garfield Police Intimidated a Man," in
"The Record," June 19, 2012, at p. L-1. (Dirty cops in New Jersey
cover-up for one another by intimidating witnesses and complainants,
or stone-walling in response to inquiries.)

John C. Ensslin, "7 Fired by Donovan Reinstated: Judges Rule She
Overstepped Her Authority," in "The Record," June 19, 2012, at p. L-1.
(The machine's people are "back on the tit.")

Stephanie Akin, "Zisa Saw No Conflict in Seeking Cop Union Donations,"
in "The Record," June 20, 2012, at p. A-1. (Why should police NOT pay
for Zisa's election and legal defense? How much of a choice did police
union members have?)

"A Union City man" -- with alleged ties to Senator "Big Bob" Menendez,
to whom he will no doubt soon "contribute" financially -- has been
accused of sexually abusing a 4-year-old girl in Cliffside Park,
authorities said." ("Does Senator Menendez have mafia friends?")

Cliffside Park is the alleged location of a number of Internet and
telephone sex service(s) or "businesses" -- including the service used
by then New York Governor Eliot Spitzer in the scandal that led to his
resignation. ("New Jersey Corruption and New York's Pay-For-Luv-Guv.")

I believe that Mr. Spitzer was targeted by organized crime interests
based in New Jersey as payback for Mr. Spitzer's law enforcement
efforts as N.Y.'s Attorney General.

Some of these "businesses" in Cliffside Park, allegedly, provide
"underage escorts." This may be protected activity in New Jersey.
("Judges Protect Child Molesters in Bayonne, New Jersey" and "New
Jersey Superior Court Judge is a Child Molester.")

"Jessy White, 49, was charged with sexual assault and endangering the
welfare of a minor, authorities said."

"White was arrested Monday in Cliffside Park after authorities
received a report that he allegedly had abused the girl in Cliffside
Park, Bergen County Prosecutor John L. Molinelli said in a statement."

Bail for Mr. White -- who is "white" -- is absurdly low at $50,000
and, unlike Albert Florence, Mr. White (who is not now and never has
been African-American, which pleases African-Americans, and therefore
claims lower bail) has yet to be subjected to "delousing" or a "strip
search." ("America's Holocaust" and "Albert Florence and American
Racism.")

This incident and a dozen more like it during the past few weeks alone
gives a flavor of life in the fetid Garden State. Again: the alleged
victim is 4-years-old.

I suspect that Mr. White has engaged in this "activity" with children
before, speaks English with an accent, and may answer to the name
"Garcia." Flight risk? Did everyone REALLY check for priors with this
guy? Is Mr. White "in the wind" (a wanted fugitive) already? Mr.
Molinelli, how about an application for reconsideration of the bail
determination in this matter in light of emerging "facts" that were
not previously available?

With increased heat, the unbearable stench of corruption and organized
crime control of institutions defines New Jersey for America and the
world. ("Law and Ethics in the Soprano State" and "New Jersey's
'Ethical' Legal System.")

Have you no sense of shame in Trenton? ("New Jersey's Child Sex
Industry" and "Is Menendez For Sale?")