Unable to Create a New Blog at Blogger.

1 view

Friedrich

Sep 3, 2014, 1:54:30 PM9/3/14
to juan-gali...@googlegroups.com
September 3, 2014 at 1:50 P.M. I am prevented from creating a new blog at blogger. If I cannot continue writing at that location and cannot create another blog elsewhere, online, I will try to keep writing essays here at Google groups. The difficulty at this location is that I cannot save drafts or make editorial revisions or changes. Obstructions, seemingly, prevent me from creating alternative locations to post essays. I cannot access MSN or Yahoo from any computer.

I will continue to try to write, somehow and somewhere.