New Jersey's Political Censorship and Computer Crime.

1 view

Friedrich

May 30, 2012, 1:33:02 PM5/30/12
to Juan Galis-Menendez
Kate Zernike, "New Jersey Mayor Hacked Opponents' Web Sites, U.S.
Charges," in "The New York Times," May 25, 2012, at p. A24. (Felix
Roque may have visited my sites and could be responsible for much of
the censorship and cybercrime directed against me.)

"An insurgent political campaign in West New York, N.J." -- Hudson
County, Bob Menendez turf! -- "suddenly realized in February that its
web site had been disabled. The campaign was being run by opponents of
the mayor, Dr. Felix Roque, and the web site http://www.recallroque.com
had been intended to rally support to recall [Mr. Roque] and collect
information about what his critics described as his rampant
mismanagement."

"On Thursday, federal prosecutors said they had uncovered the culprit
behind the hacking: THE MAYOR HIMSELF." (emphasis added!)

The mayor claimed the support of "ex-C.I.A." agents in "silencing his
opponents."

Allegations that Roque is a Christie man are inaccurate. Bob Menendez
may be hoping to deflect attention from his own activities by giving
the feds someone at the level of Mr. Roque. ("Does Senator Menendez
Have Mafia Friends?" and "Is Senator Bob 'For' Human Rights?")

Many of the same self-proclaimed ex-C.I.A. persons -- or alleged
intelligence agents -- "support" Senator Robert Menendez and other
local bosses as well as Cuban-American politicians in other parts of
the country. It is also said that these people are affiliated with the
Cuban American National Foundation (CANF). ("How censorship works in
America" and "Censorship and Cruelty in America.")

"Prosecutors said that in February, Mayor Roque had encouraged his son
to take down the web site, which had been set up anonymously."

I am still denied access to blogger, MSN, Yahoo. I do not know whether
my books continue to exist at Lulu. I cannot send or receive e-mails.
I am followed wherever I go on-line. ("What is it like to be
plagiarized?" and "'Brideshead Revisited': A Movie Review.")

Mayor Roque threatened and intimidated opponents: " ... 'A friend of
mine, he works in the -- I can't tell you -- the letters C.I.A.,' he
told one [person,] according to a conversation recorded by law
enforcement officials. 'You know, that's how I get information. So
what I'm doing is not very kosher.' ..." ("What is it like to be
censored in America?")

Sources:

S. Sagore, "After Guantanamo, Starting Anew, in Quiet Anger," in "The
New York Times," May 26, 2012, at p. A7. (Torture is the gift that
keeps on giving: "Terry Tuchin, Diana Lisa Riccioli, and New Jersey's
Agency of Torture" and "What is it like to be tortured?")

Salman Masood, "Drone Strikes Continue in Pakistan as Tension
Increases and Senate Panel Cuts Aid," in "The New York Times," May 25,
2012, at p. A11. (Drone strikes continue to kill innocents and create
"militants.")

Joe Becker & Scott Shane, "Secret 'Kill List' Proves a Test Of Obama's
Principles and Will," in "The New York Times," May 29, 2012, at p. A1.
(DAILY lists of persons to be killed at the order of the U.S.
President -- without any judicial process or even notice -- including
American citizens, some of those to be killed may be children.)

Michael Wines, "Crackdown on Chinese Bloggers Who Fight Censors With
Puns," in "The New York Times," May 29, 2012, at p. A5. (U.S. bloggers
subjected to censorship use similar tactics.)

Isabel Kershner, "Turkey Indicts Israeli Ex-Officials in Raid on Gaza
Flotilla," in "The New York Times," May 29, 2012, at p. A7. (Gaza
events were anticipated by me at MSN where my images of the horror
were blocked as I was denied access to my group.)

"Names of the Dead," in "The New York Times," May 29, 2012, at p. A26.
(1,971 dead in Afghanistan; about 8,000 to 9,000 dead in Iraq; over
100,000 wounded in all current military struggles. Al Qaeda has spread
to Yemen, Bahrain, Pakistan and, possibly, Saudi Arabia.)

"Unsafe Behind Bars: Long-Delayed Federal Rules Should Help Curb the
Epidemic of Sexual Assaults," (Editorial) in "The New York Times," May
29, 2012, at p. A22. (Something is better than nothing: "Foucault,
Rose, Davis and the Meanings of Prison.")