This will be the best 76 minutes and 27 seconds of your life

Elias Barsenga Hassen

Aug 5, 2023, 9:41:00 AM8/5/23
to juamie...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your research. I know you are busy about making a positive impact on the world and advancing the frontiers of science.

But sometimes, it’s good to take a break and reflect on your journey and your goals. To help you with that, I have a great recommendation for you. It’s a lecture by the late Professor Randy Pausch, who was a professor at Carnegie Mellon University in the USA. It’s called The Last Lecture, and it’s one of the most inspiring and moving talks I have ever seen. I won't tell you why it is called the last lecture. 😊😊

He talks about his life, his dreams, the challenges he faced and the lessons he learned. He also gives some amazing advice on how to live your life to the fullest and leave a lasting legacy. I don’t want to spoil it for you, but trust me, it’s worth watching.

You don’t need Netflix this week, just watch this lecture and you will feel motivated and energized to face the world ahead of you. Here is the link to the video:

https://youtu.be/ji5_MqicxSo

Have a great time watching it. Let me know what you think of it. 😊😊

Have a nice weekend

Elias B

JUAMI-2023