Free resources for molecular dynamics

Ian Billinge

Nov 8, 2023, 11:02:24 AM11/8/23
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know about a resource on molecular dynamics that I found. It is the 2023 Virtual Workshop and Symposium on LAMMPS (Large-scale Atomic/Molecular Massively Parallel Simulator).

The workshop seems to have installation instructions, slides, and massive six-hour recordings of each day on YouTube. Since LAMMPS can be run on a laptop (at least, for small simulations), it could be a powerful skill to have in your research toolkit.

Happy simulating!

Ian

--
Ian Billinge
he/him/his

Yedilfana Setarge

Nov 8, 2023, 1:30:09 PM11/8/23
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much Jan for the information.
Kind regards,
Yedilfans

Chaciga Jimmy

Nov 8, 2023, 11:42:50 PM11/8/23