Action Requested: JUAMICharz Survey

Matt Sweers

Nov 14, 2023, 1:47:14 PM11/14/23
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
Hi JUAMI family,

My name is Matt, I attended the JUAMI school in Nairobi this year and am part of the JUAMICharz project team. Our goal is to help researchers, particularly those at East African Institutions, to identify options for accessing characterization equipment not currently available at their home institution. We plan to do this by building a network of researchers that do have characterization  equipment that is currently functional and available for use (either via collaboration or payment), and providing usage details and contact information to help start the process.

We need your help to identify where there are functional characterization instruments that could potentially be used by researchers from other institutions. For example, if your PI has a TEM or AFM that people from outside the university may be able to use, that would be super helpful. Please complete our survey, if you have not already, to help us expand our network!

If you would like to learn more about JUAMICharz, are interested in helping, or just have questions, please visit our website or contact us at juami...@gmail.com

Thanks!
Matt + JUAMICharz Team

--
Matthew Sweers
Ph.D., Materials Science and Engineering

Abera Demeke Ambaye

Nov 14, 2023, 2:12:29 PM11/14/23
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
Will do, thank you.