Virtual Meeting for African Students Enrolling in OCE's Master's Program

Elias Barsenga Hassen

Feb 28, 2024, 2:57:26 PMFeb 28
to juamie...@googlegroups.com, Shannon Boettcher, pkem...@uorengon.edu, Gary Harlow, eem...@ugoregon.edu, wycliffe misigo, ea...@uoregon.edu, pau...@uoregon.edu
Dear JUAMI community,

We hope that this message finds you in good health and high spirits. We like to express my sincere gratitude to the JUAMI community and OCE for giving me the wonderful opportunity to enroll in the Oregon Center of Electrochemistry's master's program. This program is an excellent choice for anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in electrochemistry.

To help you prepare for the program, we have organized a virtual meeting where African students who are currently participating in the program and who joined through JUAMI or through their own efforts will share their insights and tips. Please note that this meeting is a voluntary initiative aimed at assisting you with your application and the program as a part of the JUAMI community.

If you are interested in joining the program, please use the Google Meet link provided below to join our conversation:

JUAMI-OCE
Friday, March 1 · 10:00 pm – 11:00 pm PST (09:00 am - 10 am EAT)
Time zone: America/Los_Angeles
Google Meet joining info

Thank you for your attention and support.

Best regards,
Elias B,
Wycliffe M.

Jennipher Nakabugo

Feb 28, 2024, 3:25:23 PMFeb 28
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Elias,,

DINSEFA MENSUR

Feb 28, 2024, 3:28:17 PMFeb 28
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!

On Wed, Feb 28, 2024, 10:57 PM Elias Barsenga Hassen <elib...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wintana Kassahun

Feb 28, 2024, 9:09:48 PMFeb 28
to juamie...@googlegroups.com

Abera Demeke Ambaye

Feb 29, 2024, 12:37:01 AMFeb 29
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
I will be attending this wonderful event.

Thank you

Best Regards
---------------
Abera D.  Ambaye (he/him/his)
Researcher at Materials Science and Engineering Research
Bio and Emerging Technology Institute (https://www.betin.gov.et/)

Lemma Tirfie

Feb 29, 2024, 2:51:24 AMFeb 29
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,  Elias B. I will be attending this event.

Fedlu Kedir

Feb 29, 2024, 4:58:52 AMFeb 29
to juamie...@googlegroups.com, Shannon Boettcher, pkem...@uorengon.edu, Gary Harlow, eem...@ugoregon.edu, wycliffe misigo, ea...@uoregon.edu, pau...@uoregon.edu
Thank you Elias for sharing this important information.

With Best Regards!!!
Fedlu Kedir Sabir (PhD), Associate Professor
Department of Applied Chemistry (Physical Chemistry Stream)
Associate Dean, for Research Project Management,ASTU
Associate Editor-in-Chief of EJSSD
Academic Editor of Journal of Nanomaterials
Guest Editor of Special Issue (Crystals, MDPI)
Former Head of Department of Applied Chemistry
Adama Science and Technology University,
Cell Phone: +251911301849
         fedlu...@astu.edu.et
P.O.Box: 1888
Adama
Ethiopia

Yeshitla Tsegaw

Feb 29, 2024, 5:19:14 AMFeb 29
to juamie...@googlegroups.com

Abera Demeke Ambaye

Mar 1, 2024, 1:28:44 AMMar 1
to juamie...@googlegroups.com, Shannon Boettcher, pkem...@uorengon.edu, Gary Harlow, eem...@ugoregon.edu, wycliffe misigo, ea...@uoregon.edu, pau...@uoregon.edu
Hi Elias,

I wasn't able to join the online meeting.

Thank you

Regards

Wintana Kassahun

Mar 1, 2024, 1:41:04 AMMar 1
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
The virtual meeting is not connected.

--
With Warm Regards,
Wintana Kassahun Engeda,

Jennipher Nakabugo

Mar 1, 2024, 1:51:19 AMMar 1
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
The link has failed me to join.

Frew Gashaw

Mar 1, 2024, 1:52:02 AMMar 1
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Elias , Wyciffe

I have been dialing to join the meeting and Unfortunately I am unable to join .

Sincerely
Frew Gashaw

postgraduate student: Materials science
Addis Ababa University
Ethiopia

Jennipher Nakabugo

Mar 1, 2024, 1:52:50 AMMar 1
to juamie...@googlegroups.com

Elias Barsenga Hassen

Mar 1, 2024, 12:29:49 PMMar 1
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I apologize for the confusion about the meeting time. Just to let you know, it will be held on March 1 from 10 pm to 11 pm PST (Pacific Standard Time), the time in Eugene, Oregon. For those in East Africa, the meeting will be on March 2 from 9 am to 10 am EAT (East Africa Time). I'm sorry for not specifying the date for EAT in my previous email.

Sorry for the confusion, and hope to see you soon
Elias

JUAMI-2023
OCE

Chaciga Jimmy

Mar 1, 2024, 1:48:58 PMMar 1
to juamie...@googlegroups.com

Elias Barsenga Hassen

Mar 2, 2024, 1:03:16 AMMar 2
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
We are online if you want to join us right on the link below

Google Meet joining info