FW: INVITATION TO ONLINE POSTGRADUATE COURSE IN CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY

Sossina M. Haile

Dec 31, 2023, 11:14:47 AM12/31/23
to JUAMIexchange

From: Adelaide Morei <amo...@africanmrs.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2023 6:26 AM
Subject: INVITATION TO ONLINE POSTGRADUATE COURSE IN CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY

Dear All,

I hope this email finds you well. We are excited to invite you to an upcoming online postgraduate course in Concrete Technology.

This edition of the Advanced Topics course will focus on the use of recycled concrete as aggregate in new concrete construction. As part of the SPARC collaborative project between IIT Madras, University of Cape Town, and University of the Witwatersrand in South Africa, this course material provides a comprehensive understanding of the collection, processing, and properties of recycled concrete aggregates. You will also learn about the impact of their use on concrete performance and long-term durability. Additionally, the course will cover the sustainability impact and policies and practices in India and South Africa.

Course Start Date :19th February 2024

Course End Date : 15th  March 2024

Enrollment deadline :19th  February 2024

Course link: https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in/noc24_ce54/preview

We believe this course will greatly benefit your career and expand your knowledge in the field of concrete technology. We look forward to having you join us!

Best regards,

Adelaide Morei

Administrator

African Materials Research Society Secretariat

Maranyane House

Plot 50654, Machel Drive

Gaborone

Botswana

DINSEFA MENSUR

Dec 31, 2023, 11:22:49 AM12/31/23
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Prof. Sossina for sharing this information!