How to apply for the Oregon Center of Electrochemistry Master Internship Program

Elias Barsenga Hassen

Dec 25, 2023, 12:28:05 AM12/25/23
to juamie...@googlegroups.com, wycliffe misigo, Shannon Boettcher
Dear JUAMI-ans,

Merry X-mas and Happy New Year !!

As you may recall, I sent you an email a few days ago to remind you about the application deadline for the Oregon Center of Electrochemistry Master Internship Program. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience and skills in the field of electrochemistry. I hope you are working on your application or have already submitted it. In case you missed the email here is the link:  Application Process – Oregon Center for Electrochemistry (uoregon.edu)

To help you with your preparation, I would like to organize a Zoom meeting where some students who have participated in the program will share their insights and tips. If you are interested in attending this Zoom meeting, please fill out this Google Form with your information. This will help me to arrange the meeting time and know the number of students applying.

Please note that this meeting is not officially organized by the Oregon Center of Electrochemistry, and it is a voluntary personal initiative to help you with your application and the program as part of the JUAMI community.

Sincerely,
Elias
JUAMI-2023