Acceptance confirmation

omnia Samy

Jan 23, 2023, 7:22:37 AM1/23/23
to JUAMIexchange
Hello
I applied  2 weeks ago, but I didn't get any confirmation e-mail, only a screen showing that my application has been submitted.
when will we know if we are accepted?
I am so excited about this summer school

Simon Billinge

Jan 23, 2023, 7:31:02 AM1/23/23
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
Dear Omnia (and everyone),

Consideration of applications will begin after the application deadline closes at the end of January.  We hope to make announcements shortly after that.

Simon Billinge
Professor, Columbia University

Sossina M. Haile

Jan 23, 2023, 9:02:15 AM1/23/23
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
To be clear, the letters of recommendation are due by the end of the month. The student application deadline was January 15. It will take some time to review the completed applications. Thank you for your patience.

Sent from a small mobile device. Please forgive brevity and any typographical errors.

Jan 26, 2023, 4:43:02 PM1/26/23
to JUAMIexchange
Hi all,

To follow up on this, will we get any sort of confirmation email that our application and letter has been received? Or if we know that our letter writer has submitted should we just assume that all materials have been successfully received?

Thanks,
Anton

Simon Billinge

Jan 26, 2023, 5:07:33 PM1/26/23
to juamie...@googlegroups.com
If your letter writer received the invitation email with the link then your application was successfully received.  If not, please reach  out as some letter writers have not received those messages and that may indicate a problem with your application, or simply that the email got lost and it needs to be resent.

Wintana Kassahun

Jan 30, 2023, 9:50:28 AM1/30/23
to JUAMIexchange
Hello!
Dear Sir
I hope you received this email well!
My advisor has sent the recommendation letter to your organizer but still I didn't received any conformation email from your side.
 what can I do, tomorrow is deadline.
Best Regards,
Wintana Kassahun