Zuckerberg backs Andela, the startup more elite than Harvard and personalized news from Andrew Lee, Woosung Ahn, Ian Joulain, Carlo Almendral and others

Quibb

Jun 17, 2016, 11:08:50 AM6/17/16
to Journalism That Matters
Logo

Personalized News for Journalism That Matters

Quibb lets you share links about work. Join colleagues from companies like 1 Radio News, Center for Media Change, Spot.Us and others. Apply for membership at Quibb or learn more here.

If you don't want to get this email anymore, you can always unsubscribe here.

Apple-touch-icon-72x72 Personalize your Quibb news

Apply for a Quibb membership to share news with your professional network. There's over 28958 companies in the Quibb network already.

http://quibb.com/

Open-uri20140602-15-8bk9gr?1401740945 Andrew Lee, CEO & Co-Founder at Esper
Zuckerberg backs Andela, the startup more elite than Harvard
money.cnn.com · 482 views · 1 comment

Img_5202 Hasan Luongo, Head of Growth at Honey
Microsoft’s New Secret Weapon is Reid Hoffman
backchannel.com · 69 views

Daniel_cas Daniel Codella, Marketer at ZURB
The Future of Email? Highs, Lows and Lessons from 100,000 Outreach Emails
inbound.org · 67 views

Open-uri20141206-12-j4l2k7?1417826157 Jeanette Suh, Associate Product Manager at AnchorFree
China's co-living boom puts hundreds of millennials under one roof. Here's what it's like inside.
qz.com · 47 views

Open-uri20130806-17-an15ac?1375760451 Marin Perez, Independent
Airbnb Adds $1 Billion to War Chest for Expansion
bloomberg.com · 29 views · 1 comment
"Airbnb has lost less than $250 million since it started in 2008, and it generated roughly $1 billion in revenue last year, a person familiar with the matter said. Airbnb also has more than $2 billion in cash "

Open-uri20150316-7-14bzogn?1426480244 Carlo Almendral, Inforum, The Commonwealth Club, Sixup.com
Mark Zuckerberg’s foundation is investing millions in Nigeria's Andela coder training center — Quartz
qz.com · 20 views

Open-uri20140312-12654-1xga34a?1394668686 Ian Joulain, Writer at Echo Chamber LLC
6 in 10 of you will share this link without reading it, a new, depressing study says
washingtonpost.com · 14 views
"I’m really only typing this sentence for 4 in 10 people in the audience."

Open-uri20140311-16433-1040tbp?1394562681 Davin Bentti, VP of Technology at MedTech Exchange
Spending Money to Make Money…aka Stock-based Compensation…aka Listen up, Founders!
medium.com · 8 views · 1 like
"There has been a lot of talk recently about why LinkedIn sold to Microsoft. One of the more popular theories about why they sold was around LinkedIn’s use of Stock Based Compensation..."

Open-uri20141206-12-j4l2k7?1417826157 Jeanette Suh, Associate Product Manager at AnchorFree
No one cooks anymore
qz.com · 5 views
Cooking is the next-gen hipster thing to do

Open-uri20150112-2168-1tjqlx9?1421077198 Amedeo Fasanella d'Amore, Marketing & Product Manager at Hot Topics
Airbnb CMO: creating the world’s first community driven super brand
hottopics.ht · 4 views
The ‘Never a Stranger’ campaign helped Airbnb overcome an uncomfortable truth and continue its journey to becoming the world's first community driven super brand.

Stringio Ferris Jumah, Principal at Betabolt Labs
Golden Gate Ventures closes new $60 million fund for Southeast Asia | TechCrunch
techcrunch.com · 4 views

Open-uri20120804-2-1wr34qf?1344063909 Nir Eyal, Author at NirAndFar.com
How Giving Up TV For A Month Changed My Brain And My Life
fastcompany.com · 4 views

Img_5202 Hasan Luongo, Head of Growth at Honey
Zuckerberg backs Andela, the startup more elite than Harvard
money.cnn.com · 4 views

Portrait2_(1) Paul Jackson, Director of Product at Newsmart
What (exactly) is Product Risk?
blog.bolt.io · 2 views
Brilliant piece on the failure of Coin, by Bolt's Ben Einstein.

Open-uri20120804-2-12jk4we?1344063888 Woosung Ahn, Business Development, Games at Amazon
Pay TV Operator Sky, U.K. Broadcaster ITV Back Ginx eSports TV | Variety
variety.com · 2 views

Open-uri20140311-16433-1040tbp?1394562681 Davin Bentti, VP of Technology at MedTech Exchange
We’ve Made 10 Layoffs. How We Got Here, the Financial Details and How We’re Moving Forward
open.buffer.com · 2 views · 1 like
"In short, this was all caused by the fact that we grew the team too big, too fast. We thought we were being mindful about balancing the pace of our hiring with our revenue growth. We weren’t."

Open-uri20150316-7-14bzogn?1426480244 Carlo Almendral, Inforum, The Commonwealth Club, Sixup.com
Ev Williams is The Forrest Gump of the Internet - The Atlantic
theatlantic.com · 1 view · 1 like

Sean Sean Sheppard, GrowthX, GrowthX Academy
A Fool With a Plan is Better Than a Smart Guy With No Plan
growthx.com · 1 view · 1 comment
Curious how an oil magnate got in to tech investing? Listen to this 5 minute interview with David Hunt of the Hunt Technology Fund and my partner Andrew Goldner

Open-uri20140312-12654-1xga34a?1394668686 Ian Joulain, Writer at Echo Chamber LLC
How the Grammy Awards are adapting to the era of streaming music
latimes.com · 1 view · 1 like

Open-uri20141229-12854-1tac6av?1419889519 Ha-Hoa Hamano, Senior Product Manager, Cloud Strategy at NPR
Analytics Anxiety? Never Again with this Simple Framework
blog.kissmetrics.com
"there’s no shortage of data–vomiting dashboards" amen

Quibb lets you share what you're reading for work.
Unsubscribe. © 2016 Quibb, Inc. 101 Broadway Suite #262, Oakland CA 94607