An adventure into Generative Journalism

Peggy Holman

Nov 9, 2015, 6:53:54 PM11/9/15
to JTMlist
Hi all,

I thought some of you might be interested in an interesting series that’s starting on Wednesday run by Axiom News. They do something called “generative journalism, which is described in this video: http://axiomnewsdialogues.com/5-steps-to-generative-journalism/

The attached image also gives you a sense of it.

Axiom did a terrific story about the recent Journalism That Matters conference: Renewed Hope for Journalism Creates Shifts.

If you want to register, here’s a link:  http://axiomnewsdialogues.com/register-now

Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
Executive Director
Journalism that Matters
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.journalismthatmatters.net
www.peggyholman.com
Twitter: @peggyholman
JTM Twitter: @JTMStream

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity
Check out my series on what's emerging in the news & information ecosystem