S.E.O. Ranking Proposal

Vinay kumar

Nov 25, 2018, 12:56:46 PM11/25/18

We are a leading result oriented Online Marketing Company in India and we are doing this from last 3 years for many SEO Agencies based in USA, UK, Canada and Australia.

We only use white hat techniques to get the results and that is why our results last longer.

We will be optimizing your website on major search engines like Google, Yahoo & Bing which will result in improvements in Keyword Ranking, Traffic & Link popularity.

Our SEO process involves the following activities:

1. Keyword Analysis.

2. Competitor Analysis.

3. SEO Analysis report.

4. Finding & fixing all the technical errors from the website.

5. On-page optimization (Designing stuff).

6. Adding landing pages if required.

7. Social Media Optimization etc.

8. off page optimization (Promotional stuff with other website to get quality Back links).

9. Content Writing.

10. Reputation management.

SEO Benefits:

1. Get relevant keywords and best keywords ranking.

2. Bring your website on top on Google search results.

3. Increase ROI

4. Increase your traffic and quality back links.

5. Better conversion – More Revenue

We can assure you that once we get your website to rank on various search engines (Google, yahoo & Bing) you can expect an exponential increase in the traffic and since they would be coming from related keywords, the conversion would be easier and better.

Please reply back for more information, we will be more than happy to provide you our strategies and recommendations for your website.

Best Regard

Vinay Kumar