Final Call For Testing - 2.5.20, 3.2.4, & 3.3.0

Michael Babker

Apr 28, 2014, 2:47:27 PM4/28/14
to jtes...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

As we've announced previously, the 3.3 release is planned for Wednesday, April 30.  On that day, we're also pushing the final 3.2 bug fix release and a regular 2.5 update.

Due to a time crunch thanks to real life, I unfortunately didn't have time to create separate RC testing packages for each of these releases, so we will be using the nightly builds for this last bit of testing.

Please remember that 3.2.4 is only targeted for users with PHP 5.3.1 thru 5.3.9, so it won't have a separate release notes page, but all of the bug fixes on the 3.3.0 page are included in 3.2.4 that apply to that branch.

Release Notes:

Packages are available for download at http://developer.joomla.org/cms-packages/

To test updates within the CMS, go to the update component's settings and change the update server to Testing.  You may need to purge the cache to see the update.

Please report any issues at https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/new so we can triage them and fix as necessary.
This conversation is locked