Joomla 3.2 Beta1 Released

Nick Savov

Oct 11, 2013, 1:07:50 PM10/11/13
to jtes...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that Joomla 3.2 Beta1 has been released :)  Please read the official 3.2 Beta1 announcement at:

A big thank-you goes out to all the volunteers that contributed to Joomla 3.2! Joomla 3.2 is set to be an epic release for the Joomla community and we couldn't have done it without your help.

Joomla 3.2 will be one of our largest, and perhaps the largest ever, release for Joomla. It's packed with a lot of awesome features for end-users, power-users, and developers, so please check out the new features and start playing around with them. Early in the beta period is an excellent time to improve the functionality, so the sooner we get feedback, the better.

Note, backward compatibility has been maintained from Joomla 3.1, however please test 3.2 Beta1 to make sure regressions have not been introduced accidentally.

Please tweet and pass this information along to other developers and users.

Happy Friday!

Kind regards,
Nick
This conversation is locked