jTab and jTab for Uke

rk

Feb 11, 2011, 1:53:13 PM2/11/11
to jtab
Hi,

I'm putting up a site for a local session (http://sheffieldblues.co.uk/
music/)

I've got jTab and the Uke version working side by side, being able to
toggle between.
It's looking really cool. Thanks a lot for this library!

Not started adding melody lines yet, I think there might be a bit of
work to do on uke version still.

I'm going to need to add begin and end repeat notation, maybe use the
{ } symbols?
Any preference, in case you want me to contribute the code back?

Also might add the begin-end repeat if I can find a suitable symbol.

Thanks again,
Robin

Disobedient Media

rk

Feb 14, 2011, 5:40:22 AM2/14/11
to jtab
Hi again,

I've now added the begin and end repeats on chords using { } syntax
I've also added the ability to add text to the notation using 'Text
goes here' syntax of single quote - this is useful for annotating
intros for example
I've also fixed an issue where you couldn't start a new line of
notation with a '/' stroke symbol (i.e. pauses, nochord strums, etc)
Feel free to pull any of these changes back into the main branch.

Robin