since v5.0, software crashes

F4GVO

Oct 9, 2017, 11:24:45 AM10/9/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Hi folks,

Just updated to v4.9.7 to 5.0. Never really had problems with the program but now, when I click on a call to answer an CQ, the program give me " a range check error" and close itself.
Here is a link to a screenshot which illustrate the error:

My configuration is Windows 7 Pro x86.

Thanks in advance, best 73

Thierry, F4GVO

HB9HQX

Oct 9, 2017, 1:12:44 PM10/9/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Yes, this bug is new in 5.0. I have fixed it today. Please wait on the release 5.0.1. At the moment, you can close the QSO Exchange window to prevent program crash. Sorry. 73 Beat

F4GVO

Oct 9, 2017, 1:34:18 PM10/9/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
RR, thank you very much for your answer. I will wait for next version. 73 de Thierry

HB9HQX

Oct 11, 2017, 1:42:50 AM10/11/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Install version 5.0.1

F4GVO

Oct 11, 2017, 2:30:38 AM10/11/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
version 5.0.1 installed yesterday evening, the software is working nice ! Thank you very much Beat !