Ver 4.9.4.still not logging into HRD Logbook

R Miller

May 8, 2017, 11:25:24 PM5/8/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Version 4.9.4 is still not logging into HRD logbook ver 6.4.
I notice in the log setup, it points to an .xml file.
HRD database does not use xml files anymore for main log database. It is used only for backups.
My file LogbookDatabases.xml in HRD has not been updated since Oct 2016, when I was using an older version 6.3.

Roger
AC6BW

HB9HQX

May 9, 2017, 1:26:10 AM5/9/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
I need more information about the database management of HRD, to implement HRD 6.4 support. The LogbookDatabases.xml contains only all ODBC datasources, not the logged QSOs. Have a look at the content of this file (with a text editor like Notepad++). Helpful are all important files (e.g. HRD My Logbook.mdb or changelog.txt) as well as screenshots.
Note: HRDLogbook should not run during JT65 activity.

R Miller

May 29, 2017, 11:20:48 PM5/29/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition

The logbook in HRD 6.4 is stored in the file "HRD My Logbook.mdb", located in C:\Users\<username>\AppDate\Roaming\HRDLLC\HRD Logbook.

HB9HQX

May 30, 2017, 12:43:10 AM5/30/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
The file "HRD My Logbook.ldb" is blocking the access to the database. Close "HRD Logbook.exe", before start the HB9HQX-Edition.

R Miller

Jul 28, 2017, 10:30:05 PM7/28/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Thanks. Ver 4.9.6 now works with HRD logbook.