Issues with TX

Gordon Dick

Mar 5, 2018, 8:50:30 PM3/5/18
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Hi Beat and everybody else:
I’ve been using this software for many years now without any major issues at all. That is until now. Windows did an update on the weekend and now I’m having intermittent TX issues. The software will be running fine and all of a sudden when it goes tx the Red tx time box lights up but it’s not keying the radio nor is it sending the data as I’ve tried hitting the tx switch on the radio.
As a side note WSJT may or may not decode and it will definitely freeze within a couple of minutes. None of these issues were present prior to the windows update. As anybody experienced this and more importantly anybody got a solution
Gord
VE7FKY