How do I clear the "Range check error" with JT65-HV v5.0

ebpho...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2017, 2:57:56 PM10/9/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Beat, I installed JT65-HF v5.0 over v4.9.7, which has been working great, but wanted to check out the new features. Upon executing v5.0 I saw the attached Range check error dialog briefly followed by the application immediately shutting down. I re-installed v4.9.7 and upon executing I saw the same dialog. I re-booted and reinstalled v4.9.7, and it worked okay. But I did notice the setting I had checked for "Log QSO with buttons 73 and RR73" previously had been cleared by installing the new version. I tried re-booting, and installing v5.0 a couple more times, but always got the attached dialog, so have gone back to v4.9.7.

Is there anything I can set or change in v4.9.7, so when loading v5.0 it will work? I can send whatever information you may think beneficial.

Thank you very much for producing the software. I look forward to using the automatic and less exchanges modes.

Thank you for your attention,

Ernie, N8DVE

JT65 v5.0 Range Check Error.jpg

ebpho...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2017, 3:00:41 PM10/9/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Just saw the question before mine. Will close the dialog.

Thank you for the information.

-Ernie, N8DVE

HB9HQX

Oct 11, 2017, 1:43:44 AM10/11/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Version 5.0 has a fatal bug. Install version 5.0.1