Input setting

Mr. Wizard

Sep 4, 2017, 6:43:40 PM9/4/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
In an older version I have and still use, one can adjust the input level and in the past within this discussion group, 2% input was the best level to maintain since more was not better. In the 4.9.7 version, the input level remains at 0% with no way to adjust it. The default setpoint for the gain is 50% while the output is adjustable. I'm not referring to the gain, just the input alone. Why has this feature been disabled whereas in another older version, one could adjust the input level? If the input level feature has been disabled, why then show it's window?

7 3

KI6WDX

HB9HQX

Sep 5, 2017, 1:47:22 AM9/5/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
If the input level of the windows sound mixer is too low, incrasing the input level of the program has no effect. Note: Nothing has changed in the code.