jt alert with jt65-hf

Poul G7BTP

Jul 12, 2017, 8:10:10 PM7/12/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
hi
I am running jt65 4.9.6 with jtalert 2.9.10
all runs well and up loads to hamspot ok
but after about ten up loads jtalert stops running  ie will not pick call signs up form jt 65
any ideas welcome
poul g7btp

nz5x

Jul 23, 2017, 7:03:56 PM7/23/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Poul,

  Have you found any thing that has fixed the problem? If you have  I sure would appreciate hearing from you.

Larry NZ5X
Message has been deleted

Eric Alchowiak

Jul 25, 2017, 6:34:15 PM7/25/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
I have the same problem.  Runs fine for a while than JtAlert stops picking up posts - just stays blank.  For me, all 4.9 versions do this.  I've gone back to 4.8 which works OK except....

Randomly, JtAlert won't pick up the bottom 3 HB9HQX call signs. Doesn't make any difference what order the sorting is, it's always the bottom 3 call signs.  Might be a JtAlert problem for all I know.  But, like I said, it happens randomly.

Poul G7BTP

Aug 2, 2017, 8:28:45 PM8/2/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
No still the same here.
i am using Avast as my anit virus.
i have told it to let jtalert though still no joy
have even run with out anti virus and still the same
will go back will try 4.8 again

regards poul