Getting Range Check Error in 5.3.x

Dave NT9E

Dec 27, 2017, 11:43:47 PM12/27/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition

Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2

HB9HQX

Dec 28, 2017, 2:18:08 AM12/28/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Install version 5.3.1 (only bugfixes of version 5.3). Some times, the first start of the program could cause a crash. Restart windows and try to start the program again.

Dave NT9E

Dec 29, 2017, 11:24:23 AM12/29/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
I was able to get it to work by click on "Clear List" button BUT, the RX% and RX Gain controls are gone. See picture in previous post. How do I get them back?

HB9HQX

Dec 31, 2017, 3:00:22 AM12/31/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
I have removed this widgets (and the procedure for measure the average input level) from the mainwindow. Use the windows sound mixer to set an appropriate microphon level. It's not critical with the new version of the program, but don't overdrive the microphon input. It's also no need to connect a voltage divider between the TRX out and the pc-microphon in. 73 and a happy new year. Beat