lost settings

paul jones

Mar 19, 2018, 7:27:23 AM3/19/18
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition

Hi i recently lost mains power and computer crashed and now i get an error i have updated to new version but that means i have lost all my macros for free text plus a couple of qso's i didnt save log well i didnt expect a power outage :( any way i can get my old settings and text macro back or transfer from old directory to new?
Thks paul 2E0PBP

HB9HQX

Mar 20, 2018, 2:58:45 AM3/20/18
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
All settings are saved in a sqlite database (JT65-HB9HQX\Appfiles\config.sqlite). You can copy an earlier version of this file in the directory Appfiles and override the existing one. The default values of all settings are stored in the program file itself. If the file config.sqlite is missing, the program uses the default values and produces during the shutdown process a new file.
Note: The file config.sqlite is not a text file. You can not inspect the stored values in this file with a texteditor. But you can use the Add-on sqlitemanager of the webbrowser firefox to have a look in the structure and all stored datas. Avoid to change the values in the database file direct with this tool.