Red movable bar

Mr. Wizard

Sep 4, 2017, 7:02:57 PM9/4/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
In using the 4.9.7 version, for reasons I can't explain, the red frequency movable bar does not move to the frequency spot on the screen where the other operator is at rather the red frequency bar stays put at "0". Also, why does this version not include both the Tx DF and Rx DF window that shows where the marker is at so if the other station drifts in their frequency, on my end I can see where he/she is and adjust accordingly? It has an active Tx DF window, but the Rx DF window does not appear to be active unlike in my other older version.

Also and again for reasons I can't explain, the QRG frequency box empties out every so often without any action from the operator and thus, an error message pops up.

I have made a lot of QSO's using an older version (0.9.98.0) which works fairly well except for today and another day recently when that program version locked up and/or indicated the rig was transmitting when in reality it wasn't.

I use Windows 7 PRO for the time being with 8 gigs of RAM which seems to be sufficient

7 3

KI6WDX

HB9HQX

Sep 5, 2017, 1:52:21 AM9/5/17