Missing settings in 5.0 and 5.0.1 versions?

WA4HWN

Oct 17, 2017, 4:27:50 PM10/17/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Good afternoon, all!  I have been running Beat's JT65-HF since January, 2017 and really have become addicted to it.  I am on the list for updates and have downloaded and installed each as they have been released.  I downloaded 5.0 on the day it was released and 5.1 a couple of days later.

I note that there are, apparently 3 parts that I really like but seem to be either missing, or I have failed to notice since the 5.0 release,

1)  Can anyone tell me how to change the default QSL message?
2)  What happened to the DT offset block on the main screen?
3)  Where did the capability to turn on, or off, the cw id after a CQ or Freetext is transmitted disappear?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Other than my 3 issues above, I find this to be a very stable, user friendly, dependable piece of software!!

Thanks much for any help or information.
73 de Ron WA4HWN

HB9HQX

Oct 18, 2017, 2:30:52 AM10/18/17
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
1) Open menu Settings > Log and mark the checkbox Show Log QSO window.
2) Adjust DT is obsolet and since version 5.0 disabled. All users should activate adjust time via SNTP.
3) Transmitting CW ids in JT65 are not a good idea and unnecessary. JT65 signals are extreme weak. Nobody can hear the quiet morse signals. Note: You can no more send a cw id since version 5.0.