Login eQSLcc

ANTUNES PIRILAMPO

Jan 17, 2018, 6:24:47 AM1/17/18
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Thank you for your help.
In the new versions of the program I can not login
on eQSLcc. to make the automatic registration of qsl.
The version I'm using works fine is 4.9.4.
New versions should have some bug
eqlcc.png

mbhh

Feb 18, 2018, 10:34:22 PM2/18/18
to JT65-HF HB9HQX-Edition
Recently, the eQSL web site password mechanism was updated to be more secure. It now differentiates between upper and lower case letters.

I am a Support Volunteer on eQSL, and we have had some problems reported, because of this change; for example, your password is "password", but you
were using "PassworD" and it was working, but now it doesn't.

The best thing for you to do, is to manually log in to your account on eQSL, making note of the exact password that works. You can also have the eQSL site email you your current password.

I noticed that in your screen capture, that you do not have the QTH value filled in.  You can determine that by accessing the My Accounts page after you manually
log in to the eQSL web site. I believe it is a required value for a login through software to work.

Hope this info helps you and others.

Thanks, Beat, for a wonderful program to do JT65 QSOs!