Change highlight color of label text

Rachel Fransen

Dec 16, 2011, 7:39:26 AM12/16/11
to JSXGraph
I have seen in other forum posts, that the "text" or label attribute
can be modified like this:

JXG.Options.text.fixed = true;

However, I cannot find any documentation where
"JXG.Options.text.fixed" actually exists...........therefore, I don't
know what OTHER options there actually are for .text.

It would be great if there was an attribute to change the highlighted
color of the text. Right now, it always defaults to a light blue
color.
I have tried something like this:
JXG.Options.text.highlightFillColor = 'black';

but that doesn't work.
Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

michael

Dec 16, 2011, 7:51:16 AM12/16/11
to jsxg...@googlegroups.com
Here is a list of attributes that can be set for texts:

(the list below "Attributes borrowed from other Elements"). There you can see that the attribute "highlightFillColor" is inherited from GeometryElement, but Text elements ignore it (like Lines). Maybe highlightStrokeColor is what you're looking for?

michael

Rachel Fransen

Dec 16, 2011, 8:33:52 AM12/16/11
to JSXGraph
Thank you for the fast reply!
Yes, changing the "highlightStrokeColor" of the text did the trick. I
guess I was confused since it had the word "stroke"in it.
Thanks again!

Muhammad Kashif Rizwan

Aug 17, 2021, 6:40:24 AM8/17/21
to JSXGraph