Release of Moodle filter version v1.4.3-1

Andreas Walter

May 9, 2022, 8:32:36 AM5/9/22
to JSXGraph
A new version of our moodle filter is now available! In addition to a few minor functional improvements, this also includes support for Moodle 4.x!

Last week we were in Valencia with the Erasmus+ project EXPERT. Through the lively exchange in the team, we were able to determine that our filter actually already supports Moodle 4.x. Thankfully, our project partners then tested it on their servers.
By the way: Find out more about the EXPERT project here, it is currently delivering very exciting results:

- https://project-expert.eu/
- https://www.facebook.com/Project-Experteu-102264532125573

We also found out that our filter has been installed on the Mebis e-learning platform. Mebis (https://www.mebis.bayern.de/) is an Internet portal of the Bavarian Ministry of Education and is available to all state, municipal and private schools in Bavaria. It is currently used by around 1.4 million people!
From now on, teachers in Mebis can activate our filter and use JSXGraph!

The latest version of the Filterst can be found here: https://moodle.org/plugins/filter_jsxgraph/v1.4.3-1/26638

Have fun!
Andreas