Magnetization for Lines

Daniel Choi

Aug 6, 2021, 4:08:22 PM8/6/21
to JSXGraph
Is it possible to have one line be magnetized to another line with JSXGraph

I have two parallel lines similar to

A = created with points a1, a2
B = created with points b1, b1. (B is a fixed line)

the linbe between a1 and b1, and a2, b2 are parallel.

With this context is it possible to magnetize line A to line B, and also demagnetize.

The current issue I have is that A magnetizes to B, but it cannot detach itself from B.

Thanks

Daniel Choi

Aug 6, 2021, 4:19:59 PM8/6/21
to JSXGraph
Additional Information:

The line is not draggable the point a1 is attached to the point b2. But once a2 is detached from point b2, the line is draggable. I would like to find a way such that we can drag line A in order to detach a1 from b1