Release of v1.4.3

Alfred Wassermann

Apr 14, 2022, 6:38:41 AM4/14/22
to JSXGraph

Version v1.4.3 is a patch release. Most importantly, JSXGraph can now be used as ES6 module and contains multiple improvements in index.d.ts for TypeScript support. Other bug fixes can be seen in the CHANGELOG.

Additionally, this release contains preliminary, experimental support of 3D elements. See the examples in https://jsxgraph.uni-bayreuth.de/~alfred/jsxdev/3D/ for a first preview. A detailed blog post on the will follow here. Please, do not yet use 3D elements in production, the API may still change.

Enjoy, Alfred

Cleon Teunissen

Apr 17, 2022, 8:16:51 AM4/17/22
to jsxg...@googlegroups.com
Things I hope will be discussed in the upcoming blog post:
- by the looks of it: in the examples the projection is parallel
projection. Is it planned to also implement perspective projection?
- I notice that the sliders for azimuth and elevation do not respond
to the navigation inputs. I infer that the az and el sliders, while
positioned inside the viewport, are not part of the scene. Feature
request: option to not have draggable points in the viewport, but
instead support for dragging inside the viewport for azimuth and
elevation.

Cleon Teunissen

Andreas Walter

Apr 27, 2022, 10:00:10 AM4/27/22