charts

Cyrille Piatecki

Jun 23, 2022, 4:43:12 PM6/23/22
to JSXGraph
I want to insert a chart in a specific place and with a specific size inside a board. How can I do it ?

Murray

Jun 24, 2022, 8:09:53 PM6/24/22
to JSXGraph
Cyrille

It's not very clear what you are trying to do, or what you've tried so far.

Do you mean:
  1. Does "chart" mean a chart (maybe a histogram) you are creating in JSXGraph, or is it an external image?
  2. Does "specific place" mean fixed by pixel value, or by the coordinate axes? If the latter, just specify the coordinates, something like [2, 5]
  3. Once again, does "specific size" mean pixel size, or cm size, or coordinate axes size?
A minimal example (in JSFiddle or similar) of what you want (or at least a screenshot) would help to narrow down what you hope to achieve.