Board insuide a board

Cyrille Piatecki

Jun 15, 2022, 10:08:24 AM6/15/22
to JSXGraph
I wonder if there is the possibility to have a board inside a board. I want to construct a time serie chart which would be inputed by what is in the other part of the board.

Thanks

Cleon Teunissen

Jun 19, 2022, 4:04:34 AM6/19/22
to jsxg...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 4:08 PM Cyrille Piatecki wrote:
> I wonder if there is the possibility to have a board inside a board. I want to construct a time serie chart which would be inputed by what is in the other part of the board.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29078634/two-boards-sharing-same-slider-jsxgraph-posible

As described in the stackoverflow answer: there is the option of
having an update on one board trigger update of another board.
https://jsxgraph.org/docs/symbols/JXG.Board.html#addChild

On the webpage two boards can be positioned adjacent to each other,
which creates the same visual experience as one board inside another.