createLinearRing and other factory methods returning, running, but returning, undefined

Nicholas Komsa

Oct 25, 2019, 11:46:43 AM10/25/19
to JSTS devs
createLinearRing and other factory methods returning undefined?

I am trying to create a polygon, and pass in createLinearRing. The function does array validation and errors on an ill-formed array. However with a good array, it simply returns, undefined.

I have made use of the jsts.io.GeoJSONReader/Writer to good effect, so that is working.

I am new to this library, and have tried both the es5 and node versions.